Traeger Seal & Gasket Mods
Gaskets mod - Traeger Grills
Aftermarket Gaskets for your Traeger Grill. Our wool & Nomex gaskets do a great job in sealing up those leaky Traegers. A very popular mod!
Traeger PREMIUM NOMEX Gasket. 13.5 ft of material is included in this auction. Nomex has a higher temerature resistance than our Traeger wool gasket and is still affordable.
This dense Nomex gasket measures 1" wide and 1/8" thick. It installs easily to create an airtight seal which results in better heat retention than your grill has from than the factory. This creates a much more stable and consistant cooking environment with better pellet efficiency.
It's self adhesive backing makes for no glue, no mess, no fuss.
- This gasket works best when installed on the lid side, or order a double for lid and body.
- Clean surface with rubbing alcohol or food safe degreaser
- Lightly sand surface to remove stubborn grease or old gasket
- Remove paper backing from your new self-adhesive gasket. Press to install, do not stretch.
Shown above is a Traeger grill and the area on the lid where the gasket is to be installed.
Trager Size Chart: (this gasket fits the following models & other models)
- 'Lil Tex Elite
- Model #0075
- BBQ150 or XL model
- Please ask for sizing requirements on other Traeger models.
On "Elite" Traeger (powdercoated) models, to ensure a good bond, please use "plain" Nomex and a high temp adhesive such as our RTV red, food safe, high temp silicon. See this item in a kit HERE: http://bbqgaskets.com/cusnom_1.html