Traeger Seal & Gasket Mods
Lid Gasket for Traeger Grills: Lil' tex, Tex, XL, BBQ150, 0075, 190
Aftermarket Gaskets for your Traeger Grill. Our gaskets made with DuPont(tm) Nomex® fiber or wool gaskets do a great job of sealing your lid. A very popular mod! Increases efficiency by 21-22%. Burn less fuel. Stabilize temps.
Traeger PREMIUM NOMEX® Gasket. 15 ft of material is included in this auction. Nomex® has the highest temerature resistance.
This dense Nomex® gasket measures 1" wide and 1/8" thick. It installs easily to create an airtight seal which results in better heat retention than your grill has from than the factory. This creates a much more stable and consistant cooking environment with better pellet efficiency.
It's self adhesive backing makes for no glue, no mess, no fuss.
- This gasket works best when installed on the lid side, or order a double for lid and body.
- Clean surface with rubbing alcohol or food safe degreaser
- Lightly sand surface to remove stubborn grease or old gasket
- Remove paper backing from your new self-adhesive gasket. Press to install, do not stretch.
Note: RTV option is preferred for Elite models.
Traeger Size Chart: (this gasket fits the following models & other models)
- 'Lil Tex Elite
- Model #0075
- BBQ150 or XL model
- Please ask for sizing requirements on other Traeger models.
© Island Outdoor, LLC. 2010-2019.