Masterbuilt, Master Forge gasket mod
Masterbuilt / Master Forge propane or electric Smokehouse Gasket (improves smoker function/efficiency)
This dense Nomex or Wool gasket measures 1" wide and 1/8" thick. It installs easily to create an airtight seal which results in better heat retention than your grill/smoker than factory. Creates a much more stable and consistant cooking environment with better pellet efficiency. This is a big upgrade over no gasket at all.
Note: Wool is grey. Nomex (pictured) is white.
For Masterbuilt / Master Forge mods: www.BBQsmokerMods.com
Sealed up tight, no smoke coming from the doors!
- Best when installed on the door side.
- Carefully, remove old gasket with putty knife. (if applicable)
- Clean surface with rubbing alcohol or food safe degreaser
- Lightly sand surface to remove stubborn grease or old gasket
- Remove paper backing from your new self-adhesive gasket. Press to install, do not stretch.
© Island Outdoor, LLC. 2010-2019.